There are many effective ways by which we can get rid of zits overnight. The first and the easiest way are to apply ice on the affected area so that the ice will prevent swelling and the blood circulation will increase because of this technique all the oil and dirt will also remove. After applying ice you can also apply toothpaste as it is very effective and avoid swelling of skin. And make sure that you have to apply only white paste. Secondly we should try hydrogen peroxide to treat zits. We should use Benzoyl peroxide as it is very good at removing all the bacterial liquid that is the cause of zits.
Lemon is very best treatment for the affected skin as it contains vitamin C which is very best for skin. We can also apply combination of honey with hot water and it will give quick results and heal the affected area. We should wash our face twice or thrice in a day to avoid zits. Take steam to get rid of zit it is very natural and effective way this will open pores of the skin will and help you to get rid of extra oil that causes zits. The best thing you can do is not to pick your pimple. The other natural ingredients which can be use are garlic and vinegar. We can also apply face packs to get rid of zits and they includes
- Tomato Pulp
- Sandalwood face packs
- Pack of honey and cinnamon
- Raw Papaya
- Pack of neem leaves and turmeric
Tips for getting rid of Zits
- Clean face with rose water daily.
- Apply mint free toothpaste on the pimples.
- Aloe Vera can be used to heal the zit fast.
- Take a shower after exercise as sweating, may increase the zits.
- Don’t touch face too often.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Have plenty of fruits and vegetables and follow a balanced diet.