List of eligible master programs will be available on 1st December 2017
Follow the procedures here
1) You can choose your desired programs from this list of eligible programs
** List of eligible programs for 2018/2019 masters will be available on 1st December 2017. You can apply up to 04 programs.
2) You should be able to apply for admission in the given list of programs, the same list which will come on 1st December 2017, which will have deadlines of 15 January 2018.
3) Then you will apply for Swedish scholarship (SISS) by following guidelines on the website. Do remember that SISS is a two-step process with first step deadlines of 15 January 2018
4) You will be notified if successful selection in first step (University Admission) by the end of January 2018 and then you will apply for SISS scholarships from 2 to 09 February 2018
The scholarship covers
- Tuition fees: directly paid to the Swedish university
- Living expenses of SEK 9,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
Important Notice: Apply only if you can cover the application fee of 100 Euros, which will be required to submit by the people at the first step. So apply only if able to submit 100 Euros application fee.
Apply here to the below link.