Punjab Higher Education Commission, Pakistan providing International Travel Grants for presenting research paper in conference/seminar/symposium/workshop.
These scholarships are available for
- Faculty members of Public and Private Sector Universities
- Non-Teaching staff hired for Research
- PhD Scholars
Terms are here:
- Candidate should have an accepance letter fro accepted paper.
- A Scholar can get this grant once in a calender year.
- Maximum Two grants can be awarded to a university for same conference.
- Scope of the conference
- Reputation of the organizers
- Professional standing of keynote speakers
- Relevance of the conference with the applicant’s professional career
- Relevance of the paper with job description of the applicant
- Previous history of presentations in foreign conferences
- Publications track of the applicant in peer reviewed journals
Read in more Detail Click here
Download “International Travel Grants” Application Form Click here
Download “Reimbursement Claim” Form Click here