Australian Govt’s Masters/PhD Degree
Deadline: 30 June 2018 (annual)
Course starts: Jan-Nov 2019
The Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship provides financial support for international applicants to undertake a postgraduate qualification at a Masters or PhD level either by coursework or research in any field in Australia for up to four years.
Universities or Higher Educations Institutions in Australia.
Level/Field(s) of Study:
Masters or PhD level either by coursework or research in any field of study
Number of Awards:
The scholarship value is up to $140,500 (Masters) or $272,500 (PhD). It includes travel allowance ($AUD 3,000), establishment allowance ($AUD 4,000), monthly stipend ($AUD 3,000; up to maximum programme duration on a pro-rata basis). Health and travel insurance will also be provided for international recipients.
Endeavour Scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
The duration of the scholarship is up to 2 years for a Masters and up to 4 years for a PhD.
To be eligible to receive an Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship, applicants must:
• be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme
• be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country (see above)
• commence their proposed programme after 1 January 2019 and no later than 30 November 2019. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended programme prior to 2018 are not eligible to apply
• provide all relevant supporting documentation
• not currently hold or have completed, since 1 January 2016, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government)
• not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour Scholarship or Fellowship.
Applications for the 2019 round are expected to open in June 2018.
As part of the eligibility requirements, International Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship applicants must attach a formal admission letter from their proposed Australian institution. A conditional admission letter will be accepted at the time of application. Commencement must be for the 2019 academic year.
Applications are submitted through the Endeavour Online (EOL) system. Applications will close at 11.59 pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on 30 June 2018.
It is important to read the 2018 Application Guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.