Taking a break from your regular routine and energize yourself is very important. Everyone needs to treat themselves with an amazing sight-seeing trip every now and then. Off course, not all of us can afford to travel abroad for vacations but each of us still has the opportunity to have a fantastic camping trip.
Camping gives a variety of options to choose the camping site. You can enjoy your weekend while camping at any beautiful site within the city or you can travel at little farther to enjoy the scenic views. It allows spending quality time with your loved ones and developing a beautiful bond while creating memories that everyone will cherish throughout their lives.
Camping is a very affordable option that needs to be planned carefully so as to maintain the expenses within the budget. It is better to sit once and plan the entire trip wisely so as to save your finances for future camping trips; rather than spending a huge amount of money on a single camping trip. If you already possess the camping equipment then all you need to do is to select a breathtaking view for your camping. However, you need to work a little more if you are camping for the first time.
Below are some budgeting suggestions that you can follow to have a dream holiday, while maintaining your finances.
- Tent: You might already have seen enough movies to depict the need of a spacious tent for your camping trip. There are many affordable tents under $200 that are available in the market. These tents have enough room for a family of 4 to 6 members.
- Insulation Pad: Ground at the camping site might be cold for you. So in order to stay comfortable in the camps and avoid the chilly ground; an insulation pad that costs under $ 40 is a wise option. You can keep the insulation pad under your sleeping bag to stay comfy while sleeping.
- Camping Stove: Most of the camping sites offer the camping stoves however, it’s better to arrange one on your own to avoid any unnecessary hassle on reaching the camping site, in case the camp stove is not available there. I, myself, have gone through this and hence I always advise to arrange your own camp stove when you plan to go for camping. A good propane stove with two burners is easily available at around $50.
- Sleeping Bags: Sleeping bags are must have, if you plan to go for camping. There are a lot of options available for the sleeping bags in terms of warmth, size, style and cost. You can easily find the sleeping bags as per your own requirements from a camping store or online website. As per my rough estimate, a reasonable sleeping bag will cost you around $50 – $80.
- Cooler: You will also require a cooler to keep your food fresh and drinks cold. A large cooler will cost you around $30 – $50.