Along with the improvement in modern medicine, human knowledge on staph infection becomes more specific. Accordingly, Staph infection is known as one of the most common disease relating to skin. Staphylococcus bacteria is the main cause leading to staph infection supported by science. The article will lend you a helpful hand to dig deeper into a wide range of symptoms and signs of staph infection then providing you top effective home remedies for this diseases.
There are various type of skin infections which is caused by staphylococcus bacteria such as cellulitis, boils, impetigo, or scalded skin. Moreover, the bacteria is considered as the dangerous one because it even leads to food poisoning. No sooner do people suffer it than these symptoms will appear immediately such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, low blood pressure and dehydration.
According to studies conducted by experts from Harvard University, staph infection is contagious so everyone can have ability to contract this disease. However, there are some people are more likely to be with staph infection than anyone else including nursing mother, diabetics or small babies. Besides, staph infection also easily effects to those who have weak immune system, cancer, and respiratory illnesses and so on. In case, you guys have to pay more attention to keep your body stay away from this disease.
If you don’t have a safety way to isolate yourself from staph infection, it can easily spread with large scale through abrasions, skin to skin contact or even cuts. Moreover, through touch the staph infection also can spread. That’s why if you do not find an effective way to treat the staph infection immediately, the consequence can become serious and pervasive. At that time you need to go to doctor to consult then having proper diagnosis or treatment.
Besides, staph infection can be definitely controlled by top home remedies with a wide range of common ingredients that you easily find in kitchen. Let’s discover the article to know how to get rid of staph infection, speed up the process of healing and stop the spread.
1. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree is known as one of the most effective home remedy to treat staph infection because of its valuable anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial compounds. Also thanks to its characteristic, tea tree have the ability to make skin become more comfort and relieve these negative feelings and symptoms caused by infection.
According to a study conducted by American Journal, tea trea oil is realized as a power ingredients in treating wounds and staphylococcus aureus. Apart from tea tree oil, oregano, especially its oil can help you overcome this problem.
How to apply:
- Pour 2 – 3 drops of the tea tree extract oil on the cotton swab which is moistened. Apply this swab into the area having problem. Note that before washing it with lukewarm water, leave it for 2 – 3 hours on the area of infected skin.
- The aforementioned way is the easiest one to apply tea tree oil. However, if you have more time and enough ingredients, let’s apply tea tree oil by the alternative way. Put 2 – 3 drops of tea tree oil in a bowl then mixing it with raw honey or aloe vera. Final step is the same as the first way such as applying, leaving it on skin then washing it off.
For the best result, should follow these remedies with tea tree oil regularly.
Honey, especially manuka honey, a special kind of honey just only can be found in New Zealand, contains healing and natural antibacterial properties which can provide you an effective treatment in getting rid of staph infection. Consequently, if you apply honey timely, it yields a wide range of good results such as speeding up the healing process, eliminating the infection and relieving the wounds. Also, if you are having blackheads, honey is one of the most effective treatments.
According to a study conducted by Applied Microbiology’s Journal in 2002, thanks to its powerful properties, honey is considered as the quickest way to stop the development of the bacteria leading to the staph infection.
- Apply Manuka honey directly into the skin having staph infection.
- Leaving it on the infected skin for few hours.
- Apply this home remedy regularly for the best result.
It is claimed that turmeric has the ability to fight against staph infection effectively and quickly because of its valuable properties including antibacterial, wound healing, antioxidant or anti-inflammatory. Not only do turmeric cure the staph infection well but it also boosts the immune system to help your body stay away from this infection.
How to apply:
- Should use turmeric powder, not raw turmeric. Apply it on the area having problem with the infection. Try to repeat 3 – 4 times per day for the best result.
- Pour a few cups of water into turmeric powder to make it become the paste. Then boil the paste and simmer for about 10 minutes. Should train and use it as tea. Try to repeat the home remedy 2 – 3 times per day.
- No sooner do you contract the staph infection than you should increase the amount of consumed turmeric daily.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the most popular ingredients that has the health benefits in treating the staph infection is apple cider vinegar. According to many experts, the increasing in apple cider vinegar intake is associated with the decreasing in the risk of staph infection. The reason why the ingredient treat staph infection successfully is that apple cider vinegar have substances of anti-inflammatory and antibiotic. It stops the spread of staph infection then speeding up the process of healing. Moreover, thanks to its advantage in promoting the immune system, the ingredients improve our whole health and also strain further infection.
- Pour clean water into the ray apple cider vinegar. Apply this tips to make the wound healing more quickly.
- You can also add a little raw honey to it. you can simply mix raw apple cider vinegar with lukewarm water then drink it. Do 2 – 3 times a day.
For those who have little knowledge on how to get rid of this infection by using garlic, garlic contains antibiotic properties which are responsible for filtering negative and discomfort symptoms of this infection out our body. Garlic also improve our immune system.
- Should use garlic oil for the best result. Before apply garlic oil on the infected skin, cleaning the area. Finally use bandage to cover the area of problem skin. Remember leave bandage on the infected skin few hours.
- Alternatively, it is the simplest way that you eat directly raw garlic or supplement it in your daily meal.