One of the most basic and frequently asked questions on the Fashion Police is about what to wear on baptism or christening. Christening is also a formal event as wedding that means that formal dresses are needed on such occasion. Mostly the event of Christening is held in a church or many other religious buildings so the advice that is given regarding to our dress codes is that we should wear less or more what we like to wear to the church.
Some Suggestion Regarding What To Wear To A Christening:
- A trouser or skirt shirt.
- A dress that should not be too short or else revealing.
- A skirt with a jacket or blouse.
- Any pattern or color can be wear as it is a happy event so bright color is better to wear but not necessary.
- Wear a corset or waist trainer beneath the dress.