Currently, there is no vaccine available for this disease; therefore, we should adopt some precautionary measures to avoid the Coronavirus. The foremost important step to take is to limit your gatherings and close contact with an infected person as it can make you ill too. Moreover, the respiratory droplets of an infected person are more hazardous because, through sneeze and cough, they can easily transfer the virus to nearby people.
Important Steps to Avoid Coronavirus
- Try to wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds at least whenever you come home from the public area. If you could not wash, use hand sanitizer to clean your hands as much as you can. Use a good sanitizer with 60% alcohol and rub it well on hands until it gets absorbed. Make sure not to touch your face and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid Close Contact with sick people and maintain a distance with the general public if Corona is spreading in your community.
Steps to Protect Others
- Stay at home if you’re infected with corona and get proper medical care.
- Use tissue papers while coughing and sneezing and trash them immediately after use.
- Use a surgical mask if you caught by Corona to restrict its spread to others. If you are unable to wear a mask due to breathing issues, ask people in your home or surroundings to wear a mask before in contact with you in all ways.
- Clean and disinfect your home including doorknobs, surfaces, floors, switches, toilets, countertops, kitchens, and sinks on a daily basis with an antibacterial cleaner like bleach with ammonia content or alcohol solutions. Products that are approved by EMA are also claimed effective to kill Coronavirus and disinfect your house dramatically.