Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Science, Technology and Research Agency (A * STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the University of Technology and Design of Singapore (SUTD). PhD training will be conducted in English at the laboratory of your choice at the research institutes A * STAR, NTU, NUS or SUTD. International students are encouraged with a passion for science and engineering research, excellent academic credentials, good reports from academic referees and English proficiency.
- Attractive monthly stipend for 4 years of doctoral studies
- Stipend is SGD 24,000 per year, which will increase to SGD 30,000 after passing the qualification exam.
- Full support for enrollment during 4 years of doctoral studies
- Single settlement of SGD 1,000 *
- A one-time SGD 1,500 airfare *
- All international students
- Passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports of academic referees
Deadlines: 1st June and 1st January every year.