Making a commercial requires extremely effective planning and ad serving platforms organization. If you are preparing to launch a product and your advertising company marketing budget has not yet been exhausted, shooting a commercial for the Internet and television can be a much more useful than you can imagine. With advertising network solutions, you can get a great video for surprisingly little money.
- Think about one simple thought that you want to convey to your audience. Commercials, as a rule, are quite short, that is, in 15-20 seconds, you need to convey only one eligible message. This message should be easy to understand – from “We have a great news” to “we are introducing a new flavor of ice cream”. You can be creative with a script or implementation but absolutely everything should work for this one message.
- Continue to work with the story itself. All commercials tell a story. It could be a comedy situation playing a new gag; it could be a story about a hungry person who is looking for a place to eat, or it could just be a demonstration of how shopping at your store can save shoppers money. The best videos catch, cause laughter or empathy for an interesting character.
When it comes to marketing and advertising on the Internet, it’s quite obvious that the ads come in the form of “pay per click” (PPC) and banner ads. But more and more, these advertising strategies are beginning to be complemented by such an assortment as online video advertising. Video advertising is an extremely powerful way to deliver the message and idea of your brand to the audience, which will give a strong impetus to your sales. Here are 4 reasons why video ad network works for any business:
- Video stimulates traffic
Links with sound and animation are liked by users generally 4.3 times more than standard textual links. Video can drive 9.3 times more traffic than simple links. Video from YouTube is the most popular media resource on the Internet and the second most popular search engine, which allows the video to appear in the tops of Google search results. When a video is associated with the phrase searched in the search engine, there is the probability that the video 53 times more likely to appear in the search engine’s tops, that is, on the first page of Google. The video appears in about 70% of the top 100 searches in search engines. Video in search results has a 41% higher click-through rate than regular text messages. The video brings more traffic to your website than any other type of search result (promotional text messages, just search results, etc.).
- Video creates and enhances interest and engagement in your brand
Simply put, people love to watch videos. And here are some undeniable facts: every day, 3 billion videos are watched by visitors on YouTube. Over the past few years, online video views have grown exponentially. By 2020, it is expected that 90% of Internet traffic and 66% of all mobile data will be online video.
Not only do people watch videos but they also affect them like this:
- 60% of distribution messages with content mention brand or product name
- Landing pages with professional video content produce 4-7x more positive impression and stronger response
- When it comes to engaging the audience, online video is 5.33 times more effective than text
- If the video is associated with your business, then this increases the awareness of your brand and increases the effect of word of mouth (‘virality’).
- Video increases conversion
When potential customers watch a video about you on the Internet, there is a high probability that they will turn to your clients. Visitors who watched a video about a product are 85% more likely to buy it than visitors who have not watched.
A video can significantly affect the behavior of visitors to your website:
- It has been proven that videos can increase the number of clicks on a business profile by more than 30%, business calls – by 18%, website visits – by 55%, product purchase rates – by 24%.
- Online stores with video increase conversion by 30% and average check id increased by 13%.
- Video builds trust and loyalty
Video is a powerful tool to inform potential customers about your brand, products, and services, which in turn, will lead to a significant increase in sales.